As we have discussed on other occasions, there are some emulators that allow us to install them on iPhone or iPad without having done the jailbreak, such as the Game Boy Advance. Today we are going to talk about one of Nintendo DS called nds4ios.
Once installed we can play the NDS games on our device, but unlike the GBA they do not go as fluids, or be as comfortable to play on your screen layout, so for now it is enough to test mode at least in our first experience.
If you want to try and say to yourselves, you can follow these instructions you leave to do so and, once installed, you can download the games directly from the emulator itself, though, will have to have all the original games before downloading the ROMs.
Tutorial to install nds4ios, Nintendo DS emulator without jailbreak
- We access this page :
http://nds4ios.angelxwind.net/ and click on “Download”.
- In the page that opens, scroll down to where it says “If you’re not jailbroken and are running iOS 5.1.1 or above…” and click “Install nds4ios (stable) via OTA).”
- Safari will ask if you want to install and take (you may install error is normal)
- Then go to Settings/ General/ Date & Time/ Automatic setting and disable.
- We changed the time February 8, 2014.
- Should automatically start and finish the installation.
- Once installed and we can again put the correct date.