Once we Jailbreak our IPAD (iPhone or iPod Touch), we find a new application called “Cydia”. Thanks to her we install thousands of applications of all kinds but even so, we can get to increase their strength by adding new repositories. Repositories are internet addresses that are found in deposits of applications.
To add repositories should follow the following steps:
- Open Cydia and click on the button below entitled “Manage.”
- Of the three options open press the central “Sources.”
- Then press the edit button located on the upper right corner.
- In the menu that shows us introduce the repository address we want to add.
- With this we will have Cydia ready to use the new repository and its applications.