A few days ago Apple released the Firmware 4.2 Beta 3. Unlike the beta 2 I think the improvements are in terms of responsiveness and stability of the system. This update should be reserved exclusively for Developers registered with UUID … but it’s a great ball, I made it without changing the code of the firmware, there is virtually no protection.
- You need to have Itunes 10,
- Download Firmware 4.2 Beta 3
- Logically the first save yourself the file tinyumbrella
- Launch iTunes and connect your device to your PC / MAC.
- Do a restore and I select the file (or hold down the Shift key (PC) or Alt (MAC) and click on “Check for Updates” in iTunes.) Wait a few minutes required to update and you’re done.
For weeks they go into Cydia to get an error that allowed me access even after normal, I was very upset and he made reference to some repos that ended not working, and could not give it go too much until today, where it already not only gave me this error is also no longer me or the apps out, which already serious thought, well, for I found the solution, at least in my case.
This requires access to the iPhone, that is, the folder hierarchy, BEFORE, I recommend you double backup with iTunes for official and AptBackup apps, which I take for fact, you have installed and will serve to back Apps safety downloaded from Cydia. Having secured all the content, download iPhoneBrowser, its latest version, even BETA works very well. Read more