Nokia Asha 501 is starting to get an update right now very important that carries your software to version 11.1.1, which brings the phone developments occurred in the Nokia Asha 500, Asha 502 and Asha 503, which highlights WhatsApp incorporating pre-installed, which is also coming soon to the Asha 500, 502 and 503.
This software update Nokia Asha 501 incorporates many improvements and new features that enable optimal user experience and full of renewed Nokia Asha Platform 2.0. Here we discuss the most important.
Nokia Asha 501 v11.1.1 Firmware Update :
- Client Support WhatsApp, available soon.
- Improved the performance of the camera that is activated from the lock screen.
- More than 5,000 new applications in the Nokia Store between including LINE, WeChat and Nimbuzz.
- Option to apply new filters and effects to images after taking a picture with only two taps.
- Fastlane improvements that have to do with data security and other important issues.
- Introduction of VoIP API support to make calls with apps like Nimbuzz.
- Introduction to Microsoft Exchange support ActiveSinc.
- General improvements in the stability and performance of the system.
We can see in the video below some of the innovations that have been introduced in the Nokia Asha 501 in summary form. The update is being distributed via OTA and users must receive notice of their availability will automatically according to different countries coming.