Nokia X, Nokia X+ and Nokia XL are starting to get a firmware update that will bring your version 1.2 and incorporates some of the features that we see in the Nokia X2. This is the promised update that Microsoft announced Mobile.
The updated Nokia X, Nokia X+ and Nokia XL has only begun a few hours, so I still will take to get to users, they can always check if the update is available for your device Settings and System Upgrades.
Nokia X, Nokia X+ and Nokia XL firmware v1.2 – What’s New
- Easier to use with the new application switcher – switch easily between open applications or close apps with a single touch.
- Instant access to your email, calendar and notes with Outlook.com and OneNote.
- Nokia Store updated – new design to help you find content more easily, and better integration with third-party stores.
- New scrollable widgets, reject a call with a message, the contact search on the scoreboard, autoloading OneDrive, and support the local calendar.
- Improvements in overall performance and usability.
The oddest thing about this update and other updates that can receive the Nokia X2, is not going to give much life to this series of smartphones with a hybrid of Android, since, as previously announced, Microsoft Mobile stops making all device other than Windows Phone. It can be said without too truthfully, this Nokia X series stillborn.
The new Nokia Lumia 630, the first smartphone that arrived in Spain with Windows Phone 8.1, has just received a new update of the software platform, OS Build 8.10.12359.845 (the same version of the first Developer Preview), while it has also upgraded its firmware to version 01061.00066.14235.36xxx (the last three digits will vary depending on the model).
The new Nokia Lumia 630 firmware brings many improvements and connectivity, battery monitoring, performance and ease of use, plus some bug fixes, as that was during a call.
Nokia Lumia 630 firmware version 14235 – News:
- The fixes for the problem of intermittent sound during call
- Connectivity Enhancements
- Improved control of the battery level
- Usability Migliorameti, such as those related to the settlement for calls on your calendar that do not show the correct date
- Improved performance and usability
To check if this update has come to your Nokia Lumia 630 can go to Settings> Phone Update and click on “check for updates”. Be sure that you have at least 1.5GB of free space available and at least 50% of the battery.
The Italian mobile operator Wind has released a new firmware version for BlackBerry 10 smartphones 10. 10.2.1.2941 this is the version released for BlackBerry smartphones Z30, which introduces a number of improvements as we will see in the full changelog. We suggest always a full backup of your handheld to save your sensitive data can be restored when something goes wrong during the upgrade.
The changelog of version 10.2.1.2941 for BlackBerry smartphones 10 provides:
- 64 GB support: support SD card up to 64 GB (or higher);
- Improvements also Bluetoot, multimedia content and browser;
This update is available via OTA and downloaded directly from the BlackBerry without using the BlackBerry website, you will be notified on our BB10 directly. Otherwise the Wind customers can search through the appropriate function of our BlackBerry 10 going into ‘Settings’ – ‘Software updates’ – ‘Check for Updates’.