New Real Football 2011 is Coming to the iPad and iPhone
Gameloft has presented Real Football 2011 edition of its football sim, coming soon to iPhone and IPAD. The game will feature the image of Spanish football player David Villa, world champion and recent new signing from FC Barcelona. Real Football 2011 will offer an amazing visuals and claims to be the most realistic football game for Apple platforms.
For the occasion has reconstructed the look of real players and stadiums, using motion capture technology. Real Football 2011 will have 350 teams, 14 leagues and officially licensed by the FIFPro. Modes include story mode is the Master Club Season Mode that will allow us to manage all aspects of a team, and Enter the Legend mode, where you control a single player on the field.
Real Football 2011 will also have the opportunity to play multiplayer games via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth. Not only that, but we can upload YouTube moves to share with everyone. I leave with the announcement of the game prensentación some screenshots after the jump.
- We have rebuilt every player and stadium with motion capture animation for a more realistic definition on your iPhone or IPAD.
- Live the most important moments of football with the story mode and alters the outcome of the most memorable matches.
- The reality of the game has gone so far with 350 teams, 14 leagues and real player names thanks to the FIFPro license.
- Manages an entire team in Season Club Master or reaches stardom and controls a single player in Enter the Legend.
- Challenge your friends in Epic multiplayer games via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth.
- Dynamic angles, feedback from coaches and players and more to ensure that the game is like watching the match live