Download Firmware BlackBerry 10 – 10.3.0.1418 beta version for BlackBerry Z10, Q10, Q5, Z30, Z3 and Blackberry Passport
In the network appeared a beta version 10.3.0.1418 for BlackBerry 10 smartphones The release is shown to be also for models sold in Europe. To go back to the model we are using is sufficient to go to ‘Settings – About’ to verify that the BlackBerry is 10.
Download Firmware BlackBerry 10 – 10.3.0.1418 beta version available for BlackBerry Z10, Q10, Q5, Z30, Z3 and Passport. We ask you to be very careful in proceeding with the upgrade. We suggest always a full backup of your handheld to save your sensitive data can be restored when something goes wrong in the update. It’s always good to remember that installing beta firmware provides void the warranty on your BlackBerry smartphone. However, guarantee that you regain reinstalling the original firmware version.
The beta version 10.3.0.1418 for BlackBerry 10 is available as follows:
- BlackBerry Z10 model STL 100-1 version
- BlackBerry Z10 version of STL model 100-2 / 3/4
- BlackBerry Q10
- BlackBerry Q5
- BlackBerry Z30
- BlackBerry Z3
- BlackBerry Passport
To install this version of beta firmware we have:
- download the exe file on your pc;
- connect the BlackBerry 10 off the computer via USB cable;
- open the exe file;
- press the start key of the BlackBerry 10;
- loading the new firmware begins when the LED turns green;
- after loading the BlackBerry 10 restarts;
Since this is beta firmware unofficial weigh up what to do first.