New Firmware update for Nokia Lumia 630 v.14235
The new Nokia Lumia 630, the first smartphone that arrived in Spain with Windows Phone 8.1, has just received a new update of the software platform, OS Build 8.10.12359.845 (the same version of the first Developer Preview), while it has also upgraded its firmware to version 01061.00066.14235.36xxx (the last three digits will vary depending on the model).
The new Nokia Lumia 630 firmware brings many improvements and connectivity, battery monitoring, performance and ease of use, plus some bug fixes, as that was during a call.
Nokia Lumia 630 firmware version 14235 – News:
- The fixes for the problem of intermittent sound during call
- Connectivity Enhancements
- Improved control of the battery level
- Usability Migliorameti, such as those related to the settlement for calls on your calendar that do not show the correct date
- Improved performance and usability
To check if this update has come to your Nokia Lumia 630 can go to Settings> Phone Update and click on “check for updates”. Be sure that you have at least 1.5GB of free space available and at least 50% of the battery.