Adobe Reader for Nokia Lumia updated to version 10.
Adobe Reader for Nokia Lumia, the official application was just updated to version 10.3, but only for devices running Windows Phone 8, Windows Phone 7.x device follow the version 10.1.2, available from here. An update that adds support for Adobe ‘s cloud and file sharing from Acrobat.com, among other improvements.
And is that Adobe Reader for Nokia Lumia incorporates all necessary functions to access our PDF documents, such as copy and paste, search for specific words, zoom into a page, scan documents quickly with thumbnails, read page by page or mode continuous movement, access hyperlinks, and more.
Features of Adobe Reader for Nokia Lumia :
- View and open PDF files :
- Open PDF documents quickly
- View password protected PDFs and sticky notes
- Search text to find specific information
- Select a page or continuous scroll modes
- Easily zoom the text or images for a closer view
- Navigate through PDF content :
- Use bookmarks to jump directly to a section in the PDF document
- Click on the links to a PDF file to open websites linked
- Quickly navigate through large documents with thumbnails
- Copy text from PDF files :
- Select and copy text from a PDF file to the clipboard
What’s New in Adobe Reader for Nokia Lumia v10.3 :
- Share files with anyone by sharing files from Acrobat.com
- Share files across all your desktop and mobile devices with Acrobat.com
- Automatically save changes to the cloud
- Sync where you are reading across multiple devices via Acrobat.com
Adobe Reader is available free Nokia Lumia Windows Phone Store.