Download New Firmware 7.10.8107 Nokia Lumia 710
If you recently updated the firmware Nokia Nokia Lumia 800, today it is the turn of Lumia 710, which receives the same firmware, version 7.10.8107, but obviously not designed to solve problems with battery life.
These are the mistakes that corrects this build for Windows launched by Nokia Phone:
- Fixes issues with syncing Gmail.
- Solves problems related to the location and privacy.
- Fixes issues with security certificates DigiCert Sdn Bhd.
- Corrects errors in Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 and voicemail notifications.
- Corrects error hiding the keyboard without notice.
To update you have installed the Zune software (Windows) or Windows Phone 7 Connector (Mac OS) on your PC. Then we just need to connect to our Nokia Lumia PC 800, running Zune and click “Settings> Device> Update”.