Animate for iPhone: New Tweak that Allows You to Install Animated Boot Logos on iPhone
Animate is a new Tweak created by chronicdev, allowing us to change the boot image of our iDevices only on devices with Jailbroken IOS 4.2.1 and GreenPois0n.
- Only compatible with jailbroken iDevices made with Greenpois0n.
- Does not work with Redsn0w Jailbreak (Monte).
- Make sure you have installed the dependencies PrefrenceLoader (Cydia developer mode).
- Learn to connect via SSH to iPhone
- Upload images in PNG format 640 × 960 for Retina and 320 models for others and × 480 1024 × 1024 for the iPad.
- Install the application “Apple boot logo” from Cydia. This brings it GreenPois0n including skull.
- If you want to add more custom logos, you must go to the path: / Library / bootlog / create a new folder (the name does not matter) and copy renamed 0.png, 1.png, 2.png.
- Then go to Settings tab we went to select the Bootlogo and to our liking.
- At the end restart the iPhone.
Note: You can use PNG or animated GIF images (0.gif). Under MAC OSX logo for you like: