Given that much of the functionality of iOS depends on an Internet connection, it is especially annoying when you can not access through our iPad. The reasons are endless and we can do little if the problem is on our network, but there are other problems that are due to iOS and easily solved by following a few simple steps.
One of the most common problems when you are trying to connect to a specific WiFi network is that we see the following message : “Unable to join the network” The message may appear whether we are trying to connect to a new network as if trying to connect to our home network. The problem is that this message is not descriptive and does not give us any clue as to where the problem might be.
Of course, keep in mind that many variables behind this error message, but here we will try to follow a standard solution that could solve the problem in most cases.
- The first thing to do is go to Settings – General – Reset and select “Reset Network Settings”. Here duties you enter the password to confirm the restoration.
- Wait for your iPad or iPad Mini restarts completely.
- Go back to Settings – WiFi and try to connect back to the network in which you found the problem.
After resetting the network settings, all passwords stored in the different WiFi networks, as well as configuration details of these will be deleted. With this we eliminate all residual cache or preferences that could be affecting the time to connect the WiFi network. So after doing so, you must re-enter all the passwords for different networks.
If you still have the same problem, we try to manually connect to the WiFi network. Therefore we should choose the “Other” option from the menu and enter the WiFi exact name of the router, the encryption type and password.
As seen in OS X Daily, said the problem seems to occur most often when we are trying to connect to a Wireless N router with a higher frequency. If this is your case, restart the router can help solve the problem.
Have you ever had this error message when you connect yourself to a WiFi network?
Not long ago, the BBM has been the subject of an update on all three platforms that currently support it or BlackBerry, Android and Apple iOS. This has resulted in several new features so that the recent upgrade to BBM 2.0 introduced the ability to voice calls via BBM with Android smartphones and iPhone along with many new emoticons and sharing of your location. But the BlackBerry does not stop here as we want to transform the BBM messaging platform in a high level to ensure a simple and effective way to keep in touch.
With the next update will see the introduction of Stickers to add to our chat available exclusively on the new BBM Shop. But first things first. Unlike the emoticons that we all know, the stickers are more daring, with the most beautiful images, much more visible, larger in size that will be added to the right of our chat. The stickers are available in packs quite specific upon purchase at the new BBM Shop that we will find in the BlackBerry Messenger.
Each pack contains between 20 and 25 stickers related to a theme or a character. In addition, many of our favorite emoticons will be freely available in sticker. Once you install the various packages of stickers, these are accessible directly from the BBM in the exact same manner as you enter the emoticons. Clicking on a sticker, this is not entered in the text we are writing, but is immediately sent.
A speech deserves the BBM Shop since BlackBerry has found a way to monetize the multi-platform BlackBerry Messenger. Currently the stickers are the only things purchased within the BBM Shop. This does not mean that in the near future BlackBerry can not incorporate other solutions to allow users to express their feelings via BBM. Presumably will be available for in-app purchases for some BBM Channel, to integrate with the web channel or special stickers to customize our channels BBM. In any case will be many surprises and special.
This morning we told you about GBA4iOS, an emulator for Game Boy Advance and Game Boy Color that can be installed without having to jailbreak the device and made to be issued during the day. Well, the emulator has already been published, and to install it, but you have to follow these simple steps ;
- The first thing you have to do is enter from your iOS device emulator’s website http://gba4iosapp.com
- Once inside the website, you must press “Download GBA4iOS 2.0”
- You will be redirected to a new paragraph, wherein you have to again click on “Download GBA4iOS 2.0”
- The website will ask if you wish to install “GBA4iOS” and after clicking “Install”, you will have the emulator on your springboard.
- Once inside the emulator you have to get the games, and for this, you must press the “+” sign that appears at the top right.
- You will be redirected to a web site from which you can get any game with just your name and click on “download “.
- Once the game has been downloaded appear on the main menu of the emulator, so do not miss it.
- Finally, you only have to click on the name of the game and voila, now you can play without any problem.
Easy no ? I’ve been testing and running smoothly, so I recommend it to anyone who wants to enjoy GBC or GBA games on your iOS device.