As we have discussed on other occasions, there are some emulators that allow us to install them on iPhone or iPad without having done the jailbreak, such as the Game Boy Advance. Today we are going to talk about one of Nintendo DS called nds4ios.
Once installed we can play the NDS games on our device, but unlike the GBA they do not go as fluids, or be as comfortable to play on your screen layout, so for now it is enough to test mode at least in our first experience.
If you want to try and say to yourselves, you can follow these instructions you leave to do so and, once installed, you can download the games directly from the emulator itself, though, will have to have all the original games before downloading the ROMs.
Tutorial to install nds4ios, Nintendo DS emulator without jailbreak
- We access this page :
http://nds4ios.angelxwind.net/ and click on “Download”.
- In the page that opens, scroll down to where it says “If you’re not jailbroken and are running iOS 5.1.1 or above…” and click “Install nds4ios (stable) via OTA).”
- Safari will ask if you want to install and take (you may install error is normal)
- Then go to Settings/ General/ Date & Time/ Automatic setting and disable.
- We changed the time February 8, 2014.
- Should automatically start and finish the installation.
- Once installed and we can again put the correct date.
Twitch, app for iPhone and iPad from which we can see live streamings almost any game worth its salt, has just been updated to version 3.0 adding lots of new features.
List of changes Twitch is as follows;
- More clean and beautiful interface.
- Enhanced search to find offline channels.
- Best experience emoticionos and chat with new moderation tools.
- New profiles. Learn from your favorite channels, even if they are offline.
- Specific to the iPad: Added a redesigned player that allows you to view and chat simultaneously.
Undoubtedly it is an application to keep in mind by all gamers, especially now that the next generation consoles like PS4 and Xbox One are compatible with it.
Twitch is a free and universal application for iPhone and iPad.
A few minutes ago Apple published iOS 7.1, as are many who we ‘re asking for new features, here you have the list of innovations that have been published in Cupertino.
- The iOS system adapted to the car
- Just connect the iPhone to a car with CarPlay.
- Compatible with applications Phone, Music, Maps and messages, and third-party audio applications.
- Control using Siri and the touch screen and buttons of the car.
- You can manually control the listener Siri by pressing the start button while talking and releasing it when it has finished speaking, as an alternative to automatic Siri listener that detects when it has stopped talking.
- New more natural female and male voices to Mandarin Chinese, Australian English, British English and Japanese.
- The search field, located above the Featured stations, can easily create stations based on their favorite artists and songs.
- Buy albums at the touch of a button from “Now Playing”.
- Subscribe to iTunes Match from your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to iTunes Radio enjoy no ads.
- Option to show events in the monthly view.
- Automatically includes holidays of many countries.
- Now the option to see the text in bold includes the keyboard, calculator and many icons.
- Now the option to reduce movement applies to applications Weather and messages, animations and multitasking.
- New accessibility options : display button shapes, colors darken applications and reduce the white point.
- New camera settings automatically to enable HDR on the iPhone 5s.
- Support Keychain iCloud in more countries.
- FaceTime call notifications are automatically deleted when responding to a call from another device.
- Fixes an issue that could sometimes cause blocking of the home screen.
- Improved fingerprint recognition with Touch ID.
- Improved performance on iPhone 4.
- Fixed the balloon that indicates the number of unread messages in Mail when the number is greater than 10,000.
- Continuous improvement of the user interface.