Nokia X2 has just had its official launch as it was expected. The bet was safe so we know to the next generation of Nokia X, only four months after the filing thereof, and also comes with many improvements.
The Nokia X2 comes with a 4.3 inch screen with resolution 480 × 800 pixels and the incorporation of technology ClearBlack LCD. We improved the processor over the previous model, riding a Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 also comes with 1GB of RAM.
Other technical features include a 5 megapixel main camera with flash, a front camera, a missing element in the first series of these smartphones, your battery is 1.8000mAh and features dual SIM system.
Added the Home button was missed both in the Nokia X, and added multitasking system to facilitate the transition between applications.
We know that your operating system is the spice of Android that were invented from Nokia, Microsoft Mobile and since they have come to adopt, although that has nothing to do with Windows Phone. And not only have adopted it, but it has been improved.
As has been seen, this Android is more comprehensive, with more orderly control applications and energy that appears more prominent visually. It remains committed to the app store where developers upload their application, being able to install apks manually, but still no access to Google Google Play and Services.
Nokia X2 – Technical Features:
- OS: Nokia X 2.0 software platform based on AOSP Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean)
- Display: 4.3-inch WVGA 800 × 480 pixel (217 ppi), ClearBlack technology and scratch-resistant glass
- Rear Camera: 5MP with LED flash and autofocus
- Front camera: 0.3MP VGA
- Processor: 1.2 Ghz dual core Snapdragon 200 Adreno 302 GPU and
- Memory: 1GB of RAM
- Internal Memory: 4 GB storage expandable to 32 GB with microSD cards (also with additional 15 GB in OneDrive)
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and WiFi 820.11 b / g / n
- Battery: 1800 mAh
- Dimensions: 121.7 x 68.3 x 11.1 mm
- Weight: 150 gr
- Colors: green, orange, black, yellow, white and dark gray
- Price: 99 euros (not including tax)
The Nokia X2 will be available in orange, green and black colors, and will be priced at 99 euros, much cheaper than the previous generation. Your marketing will begin in July, but has not announced anything regarding their sale in Spain.