Nokia X, Nokia X+ and Nokia XL are starting to get a firmware update that will bring your version 1.2 and incorporates some of the features that we see in the Nokia X2. This is the promised update that Microsoft announced Mobile.
The updated Nokia X, Nokia X+ and Nokia XL has only begun a few hours, so I still will take to get to users, they can always check if the update is available for your device Settings and System Upgrades.
Nokia X, Nokia X+ and Nokia XL firmware v1.2 – What’s New
- Easier to use with the new application switcher – switch easily between open applications or close apps with a single touch.
- Instant access to your email, calendar and notes with Outlook.com and OneNote.
- Nokia Store updated – new design to help you find content more easily, and better integration with third-party stores.
- New scrollable widgets, reject a call with a message, the contact search on the scoreboard, autoloading OneDrive, and support the local calendar.
- Improvements in overall performance and usability.
The oddest thing about this update and other updates that can receive the Nokia X2, is not going to give much life to this series of smartphones with a hybrid of Android, since, as previously announced, Microsoft Mobile stops making all device other than Windows Phone. It can be said without too truthfully, this Nokia X series stillborn.