Nokia Mail for Exchange Beta for Nokia Asha 302 and Asha 303 just received a major upgrade, with which he achieved substantial improvements in performance and interface, in addition to solve annoying errors found in the previous version. You need to have firmware 14.53 to install this update.
Nokia Mail for Exchange will be an important tool for managing the activities of sync email, contacts and calendar with Exchange server data.
- Improved user interface and better performance in terms of UI responsiveness
- Support for daylight saving schedule is complete and functional
- Ability to attach and download files to the device file system “received files”
- Memory leaks have been fixed and therefore the application now does not jam more and continues to synchronize according to the timing adjustment options.
- Ability to improve reproduction of text format expanded.
- The application supports Microsoft Office 365 Mobility Service (ie, only the synchronization of email, calendar and contacts and support for remote contact lookup)
- Now with support for 21 languages with today’s update.
- A number of improvements and bug fixes have been incorporated in this version.
With this client for the Nokia 302 and Nokia Asha Asha 303 in relation to the management of email can:
- Check email on complex formatting of text.
- Move and copy messages.
- Synchronize multiple folders.
- Search messages locally.
- See the attached file and forward attachments.
- Use self-realization of contacts when composing an email.
As for syncing contacts and calendar:
- We integrate the information with the contacts and calendar applications Asha S40.
- See calendar of events synchronized from Exchange.
- Create new synchronized events in the personal calendar.
- Create, accept and decline meeting requests.
- Search for contacts in global address book.
- Two-way contacts synchronization.
With the release of Mail for Exchange Nokia Finns are a step closer to its range of affordable phones, trying to overcome, or match, giving low-end Android devices are offering future users.