Maybe someone may not like it but you have to admit that the stickers and stickers for BlackBerry introduced its instant messaging service BBM are having a great success. In recent weeks we have seen several become available within the BBM Shop as those of WWE Superstars, Shaun’s life as a sheep, South Park and many more. As we know are available exclusively on the new BBM Shop and, unlike the emoticons that we all know, the stickers are more daring, with the most beautiful images, much more visible, larger in size and are in addition to the right of our chat.
Each pack contains between 20 and 25 stickers related to a theme or a character and some day we find two new series available dedicated to Toy Story, with which we can become a cowboy or a space ranger, and BBM Characters which is nothing but a collection of the best BBM emoticons. It is a series of emoticons to use in our chat and to have fun with our friends to show whether we are happy, confused, curious, and much more.
The purchase of these stickers is possible within the same BBM thanks to the shop created specially for BlackBerry. It is a package of 20 stickers available at a price of just under 2 euros.
A few days ago the Canadian company launched in style on your BlackBerry Z3, which, as we well know, is the first BB10 born agreement with Foxconn. Much has been said about this device since, despite having good technical specifications along with the BB OS 10.2.1, is sold at a price slightly less than $ 200. By the time the sale was concentrated only in Indonesia but we have news that soon this device will also be available in Vietnam and India.
Drawn mainly from the price in many users have asked us if we will see him soon in Italy. We hope though, at least for the moment, there are no official statements. What we did not like, and that it was reported by a friend of Indonesia, was the presence of an advertisement that the BlackBerry Z3 defined as “Android Ready”.
Obviously this is not true because the operating system is the BlackBerry 10. Perhaps it is well known as we all would like but it’s still a very prestigious as proprietary operating system that comes from QNX. Rather, even if there is the need to rimarcalo, the BlackBerry Z3 with all BB10 has a Android emulator able to run many of the applications of Google Play. Some of these can already be found in the BlackBerry World thanks to Android porting tools provided by the developers of the BlackBerry while others can download using, among others, a store alternative like Snap.
But this is not what we want to emphasize. What we fear is the message that the BlackBerry does go with a poster that says “Android Ready”. It looks like the BlackBerry OS will be converted to this instead of having one owner. For our part, we assume that this is an isolated case. In fact, in many other billboards BlackBerry Z3 is reported to be “Android App Compatible” which, all agree, is far different. It ‘still advertising to Android and confirming that this is the most popular OS, it is undoubtedly more that say “Android Ready”.
At the time of the official positions taken by the BlackBerry on the photos we share with you are not there. Therefore we are always more inclined to think that this is an isolated case though very serious, since the message is misleading especially for those who, like us, and you do not chew your BlackBerry every day, keeping updated daily on what happens to the Canadian brand. And what do you think ? It is a serious error of marketing the BlackBerry ?
The BBM cross-platform handheld Apple iOS is now a reality appreciated as a tool to stay in touch with friends and colleagues using a BlackBerry smartphone or Android. We have already issued guidelines for the use of the BlackBerry Messenger with Apple iOS smartphones and the application is updated to version 184.108.40.206.
Version 220.127.116.11 of BlackBerry Messenger for Android fixes some bugs of the previous version and aims to optimize the battery life during phone calls BBM Voice. Good news for all those who had reported these problems from the beginning of use.
Among the features and functionality guaranteed by BBM for Apple iOS include:
BBM is always on and connected. There is no need to open another application.
- You can know in real time when your messages have been delivered (D) and when they were read (R).
- Call for free your BBM contacts whenever you want with BBM Voice
- Share photos, files, documents, voice notes and more.
- Allow your contacts to see your real-time location on a map thanks to Glympse
- You can see when your contacts are responding to a message.
- The wide range of emoticons allows you to express any mood or emotion.
BBM protects your privacy. You can decide how to handle it :
- Choose the mode of sharing information : using BBM PIN instead of phone numbers or e-mail addresses ; in this way, privacy is respected and you can always control who can contact you.
- Choose your contacts : with the ability to create lists of approved contacts, you can decide which users can send messages.
Chat and share content with multiple people :
- Groups: groups BBM Groups allow you to share pictures, lists, and appointments. You can become a member of a group in which there are users who are not in your BBM contact list.
- Group chat : You can invite more contacts to join a group chat.
- Broadcast messages : you can send a message to multiple contacts at the same time BBM.
BBM Channels: join the conversations in real time on your favorite topics.
- Create a new channel to share your thoughts, your ideas and your passions.
- Subscribe to a channel to participate in existing BBM chat with other users who share your interests.
Create your own profile BBM :
- Post the profile picture using images, or animated images ( GIFs ).
- Updates the state to share with other people your business or your moods.
The BlackBerry Messenger is available for free in the Apple iTunes store.